Did you know that SANAS has resumed on-site verifications from the 1st of April 2022?
Remote BEE audits have been the norm in the last two years and companies will need expert assistance as we return to on-site verifications.
A measured entity can spend a significant amount of time and money to transform the company to achieve its required BEE level. This does not always reflect in the BEE certificate obtained after verification and can have a detrimental effect on the company.
The above can be attributed, but not limited to the below:
- Inability to provide the required supporting documentation to the verification agent.
- Not meeting the timelines of a particular verification agent.
- Not reviewing the draft audit results against the company forecast and liaising with the verification agent.
- Not meeting the YES requirements
Before going into your BEE verification, it is important that:
- The correct supporting documentation for all your BEE claims is in place.
- Interpretative stances on legislation are signed off by your verification agent.
- An independent/in-house BEE score is calculated pre-audit for you to better address any variances.
Our service offerings include the following:
- Pre-verification and file review
- Verification phase and onsite assistance
- Post-verification and wrap assistance
- Where necessary, this includes application to the DTI for dispensation for YES if there are requirements not met as listed on the YES practice note.
Contact Transcend to ensure your BEE plan and audit are on track to achieve optimal results.
Please ensure you book a slot for audit assistance as soon as possible as this is our busiest time.