Meet the training needs of your organisation while investing in the youth.
This month we commemorate National Youth Month. The theme is, "Promoting sustainable livelihoods and resilience of young people for a better tomorrow," highlights South Africa's high youth unemployment rate of more than 60%.
Transcend believes it is imperative to invest in skills development to facilitate the empowerment of the youth to participate in the economy. We have invested in research, skills programmes, and interactions with both learners and corporates for the past ten years in order to better understand the challenges of up-skilling, integrating, and preparing youth for success.
Our programmes for youth skills development include:
- Disability learnerships: We provide a range of accredited learnerships, including learnerships for people with disabilities to maximise your disability spend, and meet the training needs of your organisation. We focus on people with disabilities as experience shows us that they are especially vulnerable to barriers to educational and professional opportunities. Learn more about our disability learnerships.
- Realise Work Readiness Programme: Youth and people with disabilities will learn the skills they need for a successful transition into the workplace in this exciting short course. It has a dual effect by helping boost your skills development scorecard too.
If you need to improve your BEE scorecard with disability spend and learnerships we can assist. Our skills programmes are also designed to:
- build confidence and self-esteem in young learners through skills development
- bridge the facilitate both learner and corporate success in the journey of sustainable and meaningful employment of youth
- empower youths, particularly those living with a disability, increase their employability and equip them with skills to transition into the workplace.